Friday, January 7, 2011

Playing with the camera

My husband had own a pretty nice camera and few nice lenses for about 5 years now. I never took time to figure out how to use it in any mode other than automatic.
Finally I've decided that enough is enough and spent few hours on Sunday reading a chapter in the book about exposure and reading a book about the camera to figure out what the buttons do.
Last night I was eager to try what I learned during our Thursday night class. Wow, what a surprise it was. I can't say I've become a professional photographer, but the pictures are so much better already! I would've never been able to take anything even close to this in the automatic mode indoors!
I really enjoyed taking pictures of Rugby, photographing is little white dog is so much easier and fun! Here are few examples, you can see few more here ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/97873218@N00/)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So glad you are playing around with the camera!

    That first one of Caruso is awesome!!!! Rugby's are cute too!

    ReplyDelete