Thursday, July 29, 2010

working on the retrieve

Here is a couple of quick clips that I made over July 4 th weekend. Because of the dog aggression issues, I am always interested in finding dogs that I can use a training aid. This particular dog is always out on the back yard and likes to bark a lot, unfortunately the owners started locking him up when we show up, don't really know why:-(
Another problem with this dog that by now it stopped being a good distraction because Brandy simply ignores it, my guess is the big chunk of it is due to the fact that the dog is barking because he wants to come and play and not showing any signs of aggression.
I forgot to bring my tripod with me, so I decided that I will not video the toss and the camera would shake too much anyway, instead I would throw the dumbbell first and then turn on the camera.
My second goal was to start laying foundation for scent discrimination work for Utility, that is why I was specifically aiming for the tall grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment